Add: Rm410, Shengli Square, Fushou Street,
Powered by：www.300.cn 鲁ICP备18020688号
Use and maintenance of hatching machine
Use and maintenance of hatching machine
Hatching equipment is one of the main equipment in modern chicken raising equipment, including hatching machine, hatching machine and other supporting equipment.
There are many types of hatching machines. Although the degree of automation and capacity are different, their structure principles are basically the same. They are mainly composed of body, automatic temperature control device, automatic humidity control device, automatic egg turnover device and ventilation and ventilation device. Now with enclosure type hatching machine (also known as electric incubator) application is more, this type of hatching machine according to its capacity can be divided into large, medium and small three kinds of specifications, its capacity is 50000 ~ 100000 respectively or larger, 10000 ~ 50000, 10000 pieces of the following, in small and medium-sized incubator, incubator and the piece cheeper is installed in the same body.
1. Requirements for incubators
(1) ventilation is reasonable. During the incubation period, each embryo egg should have a ventilation quantity of 0.002 ~ 0.010m3/h, and the ventilation quantity of 0.004 ~ 0.015m3/h during the hatching period, so as to make the air in the machine fresh and the CO2 content should not exceed 0.5%.
(2) the automatic temperature control, temperature uniformity is general requirements for accuracy + / - 0.2 oC, each point temperature difference is not greater than 0.4 ℃ in the machine.
(3) when eggs are turned at regular intervals, the Angle should be enough and the movement should be stable. Generally, eggs should be turned at intervals of 1.0 ~ 2.5h. The Angle of eggs should be + / - 45o.
(4) automatic humidity control and appropriate humidity. It is generally required that the relative humidity during the incubation period is 53% ~ 57%, and the hatching period is 65% ~ 70%, with an error of no more than 3%.
2. Use and maintenance of incubators
(1) the hatcher should be installed on the concrete ground, the ground should be kept flat, and the hatcher should be slightly tilted forward (some models are backward) during installation to facilitate the discharge of sewage during cleaning, and there should be 2 ~ 3m operating space in front of the machine.
(2) after the whole machine is installed, it shall be powered up for testing, check whether the temperature and humidity control system is normal, and adjust the temperature according to the requirements. Check whether the over-temperature and low-temperature alarm system is fault-free and the automatic time egg turnover system is normal, etc. It will be operated for 1 to 2 days before it is officially hatched.
(3) pay attention to the temperature indicated by the thermometer on the door of the machine at any time during operation. Check the temperature control system and troubleshoot any abnormal phenomena.
(4) the temperature of the incubator should be kept in the 20 ~ 27 ℃, the temperature is higher than 27 ℃ or below 20 ℃, the installation of air-conditioning equipment or take other measures should be taken into account. Humidity should be kept at about 50%. Indoor must have good ventilative air change condition, the waste gas that hatching machine (especially give cheeper machine) discharge wants to use conduit to be drawn outdoors. The incubation room should be regularly cleaned, washed, whitewashed and disinfected.
(5) as the embryo age increases, the air inlet and air outlet should be properly opened, and all the air inlet and air outlet should be opened at the later stage to guarantee the oxygen demand of the normal development of the embryo.
(6) it should be noted that water cannot be broken in the water tank (plate) of the humidity control device, the gauze of the sensing element and the water box shall be changed frequently, and the gauze shall be cleaned and reassembled after being contaminated by dirt. For no automatic humidity control.
(7) pay attention to whether the egg turnover Angle meets the requirements and whether the timing is accurate. It is better to make all hatcheries turn the egg in the same direction, so as to facilitate management. Keep a record of every egg flip.
The incubator of the device shall regularly warm water into the water pan and adjust the number of water plates according to the requirements of humidity during different incubation periods to ensure the requirements of humidity for embryo development.
(8) after each batch of hatching or hatching, the hatching or hatching machine should be thoroughly rinsed and disinfected. Then check the mechanical parts for loose and stuck, check the lubricating oil in the reducer, and remove dust, down and other dirty things on electrical equipment. Power test run for a period of time, adjust the temperature and humidity after hatching a batch.