Use and daily maintenance of rotary tiller
Use and daily maintenance of rotary tiller
In recent years, due to the government's policy of purchasing machinery subsidies, large and medium-sized tractors have developed rapidly, and the number of rototiller matching with them has increased rapidly, resulting in obvious optimization of agricultural machinery structure. So far, our county has 4 915 large and medium-sized tractors and 4 850 rotary cultivators. Because the soil is broken and the surface is flat, and the working procedure is reduced, it is welcomed by the farmers. However, proper use method and standard maintenance are crucial to the performance and efficiency of the machine. Therefore, it is necessary to master the correct usage and daily maintenance methods.
1 . Method of use
1.1 installation method of blade
To adapt to different agricultural requirements, different blade installation methods can achieve different farming effects.
(1) staggered installation. The left and right scimitars are staggered and symmetrically installed on the cutter shaft. This method is suitable for leveling the ground and is a common installation method.
(2) inward mounting.Left and right scimitars are bent to the middle of the cutter shaft. This method is applied to the cultivation before the ridge, with rows in the middle of the tillage. Also can make the unit across the ditch operation, play the role of filling trench.
(3) outward mounting. Both the left and right scimitars are bent toward both ends of the cutter shaft, and one blade is bent inward at the outermost end of the cutter shaft. This method has a shallow furrow in the middle of the width of tillage, which is suitable for the combined operation of unfurrow tillage or rotary tillage.
1.2 connection installation
When installing rotary cultivator should cut off the tractor power output shaft power, remove the output shaft cover cap, reversing and articulated good rotary cultivator, and then the universal joint with a square shaft into rotary cultivator driveshaft, filed a rotary cultivator, turn the knife shaft by hand to see its operation is flexible, then take the set of universal joint sets into the tractor pto shaft is fixed. It should be noted that the fork joint of the square shaft and the square shaft sleeve should be in the same plane. If it is not installed correctly, the universal joint in the work will make a noise, the rotary tiller will vibrate more, and the parts can be damaged. The length of the square shaft should also be paid attention to, so as to ensure that when the rotary tiller is working and lifting, the square shaft and the square sleeve and the clamping fork are both not top dead and have sufficient length of fit. After the universal joint is installed, the safety bolt shall be inserted into the groove on the spline shaft, and then locked with the split pin.
1.3 adjustment before cultivation
(1) left and right horizontal adjustment. Lower the rototiller so that the tip is close to the ground. In case of inconsistency, adjust the height of the right hanger rod so that the tip of the rotary tiller is at the same height from the ground to ensure the same depth of left and right plowing.
(2) adjust the level before and after. When the rotary tiller is lowered to the required depth of tillage, according to the Angle of the universal joint, adjust the upper pull bar of the tractor suspension mechanism to make the universal joint close to the level and ensure the universal joint and the whole unit work under favorable conditions.
1.4 adjustment when used
The adjustment of rotary cultivator can be carried out during trial tillage, or can be adjusted at any time according to specific conditions in the operation.
(1) depth adjustment.The ploughing depth of rotary tiller for wheeled tractors can be adjusted by hydraulic tilling of tractors or controlled by limiting slide on rotary tiller (direct connected rotary tiller is controlled by changing the length of lifting chain or pull rod).
The ploughing depth of the rotary tiller for the walking tractor is controlled by tail wheel or skid. If the adjustment fails to meet the requirements, the clamping handle can be released and the tail wheel sleeve can be hoisted to increase the ploughing depth.
(2) adjustment of soil performance.The performance of soil crushing is related to the advance speed of the tractor and the rotation speed of the cutter shaft. When the speed of the cutter shaft is fixed, the speed of the tractor is increased and the soil mass is increased. The converse is less. Change the high and low position of the flat soil pallet, and also affect the effect of soil crushing. When used, the flat soil pallet can be fixed in a certain position according to the need.
(3) horizontal adjustment.The left and right horizontal adjustment of three-point suspended rotary tiller is made by right lifting rod of suspension mechanism. Before and after horizontal adjustment, is through the up rod adjustment, to ensure the consistency of the deep tillage.
(4) height adjustment. With cardan drive rotary cultivator, in universal joint transmission Angle is not greater than 30 °, thus improve too much. Generally, the blade can be removed from the ground by 15 ~ 20cm. When the lifting is too high, the square shaft, casing and fork joint of the universal joint will be jacked, and the universal joint and power output shaft will be damaged, and the rear axle housing of the tractor will be scrapped in serious cases. Hydraulic control handle shall be limited to the allowable lifting height during use.
1.5 matters needing attention in the assignment
(1) always listen to the noise or metal tapping of the rotary cultivator when working. If there is any abnormality, stop the machine to check and eliminate it.
(2) it is strictly prohibited to work when turning and reversing to avoid damage to the machine parts.
(3) when the unit starts, it shall first engage the power output shaft, then put the working gear on, and slowly release the clutch pedal; At the same time operating hydraulic lifting handle, so that the rotary tiller gradually into the soil, and then increase the accelerator, so that the knife roll to the specified depth until. It is forbidden to put the rotary cultivator into the soil before starting.
(4) when working, stop every half day to check whether the blade is loose or out of shape; Grease is added to the cutter shaft bearing and universal joint when operating in paddy field.
(5) make the rotary tiller land while parking, and do not hang the land.
(6) when field transfer or ridge of field, power should be cut off and the rotary tiller should be lifted to the highest position; In long-distance transfer, the universal joint shall be removed from the power output shaft, and the rotary tiller shall be fixed in a certain position with the locking device, and no weight or sitting person shall be allowed on the rotary tiller.
2 . maintenance
(1) after daily work, remove the mud and grease at the bearing seat, cutter shaft, earth cover, etc., tighten the screws and nuts of all connecting parts, check the oil surface of gear box and add if necessary. Fill the relevant parts with grease according to the specification.
(2) the blade wear should be checked regularly during operation, and the oil seal at both ends of the cutter shaft should be checked for failure. At the end of the operation, in addition to thoroughly cleaning the external mud and oil, the gear box should be cleaned and added with new lubricating oil to check and clean the cutter shaft bearing and oil seal and add new lubricating oil.
(3) after each day's work, grease should be added to the cross shaft, and check regularly whether the cross shaft of universal joint is loose due to needle wear or not flexible to rotate due to soil. If necessary, disassemble and clean it and refill the grease.
If you need to reprint, please indicate the source, thank you for your cooperation!