Four aspects of the corn combine harvester maintenance
Four aspects of the corn combine harvester maintenance
I. use and maintenance
1. Maintenance. According to the operation instruction of the tractor, carry out shift maintenance of the tractor and add sufficient fuel oil, cooling water and lubricating oil; According to the operation instruction of harvester, maintain the unit and add enough oil.
2. Cleaning. As the working environment of the tractor is harsh, grass scraps and dust are much, it is easy to cause the blockage of the radiator and air filter, resulting in the engine heat dissipation is not good, the water tank opens the pot, the air filter is also easy to fail, therefore, the radiator and air filter must be cleaned regularly.
3. Check. Check whether the parts of the harvester are loose, falling off, cracks and deformation, and whether the gaps, distances and tightness of each part meet the requirements; Start the diesel engine, check whether the lifting and lifting system is normal, and check whether the operating mechanism, indicating signs, instruments, lighting and steering system are normal. Then, combine the power and gently release the clutch, check whether the moving parts and working parts are normal and whether there is abnormal noise.
4. Survey.Before harvesting, drivers and operators must do a good job in field investigation, and have a clear idea of the degree of lodging, planting density, row spacing, the droop of the ear and the height of the lowest ear. The trenches and ridges that affect the operation shall be levelled, and the warning signs shall be marked at such obstacles as Wells and electric poles.
5. According to the characteristics of the machine and tools, the situation of the plot and the requirements of operation quality, the specific operation routes should be formulated. If manual operation is required, the manual operation should be done well in advance.
II. Correct operation
1. The unit must remove the power of the harvester when the unit is in the state of transition, land transfer or long-distance air travel and transportation; During long distance walking and transportation, the mounted corn combine harvester should hook the cutting table and chopper on the rear suspension rack, and can only travel at moderate speed. The crew is not allowed to sit except for one driver.
2. After the machine enters the field, it should be tested again, and make the diesel engine speed stable at the normal working speed, before the harvesting begins, and it is forbidden to work beyond the working speed.
3. The homework, first with low Ⅰtry cutting, if working properly again raise a block, appropriate harvest after a distance, should stop the harvest quality, each part of the observation adjustment appropriate, no abnormal phenomenon in the normal operation. To facilitate the passage of grain dump trucks and personnel, a lane is opened in the middle of the ground, and the ground is cut out for turning.
4. The driver should operate the hydraulic handle flexibly and adjust the height of cutting table and land returning machine in time to avoid collision of hard objects between hammer and claw of land returning machine and supporting device and ear picking roller.
5. Clear the fruit ears in time to avoid overflows or blockages during grain unloading.
6. When harvesting to the ground, the engine speed should be kept at an appropriate distance so that the straw can be completely crushed.
7. The driver shall observe and listen to the operation of all parts of the machine at any time during work. If any abnormality is found, the machine should be stopped immediately to remove the fault.
8. It is strictly forbidden to troubleshoot, remove sundries, maintain and inspect the units during work and before they stop operation completely. The tractor must be shut off completely before the unit can be repaired. When the drive and moving parts of the cutting roller, driving chain, cutter, open gear, sprocket and chain are in fault, no one is allowed to turn the drive mechanism.
9. The radiator should be cleaned in time and the cooling water should be replenished to prevent the temperature of the engine from being too high.
III. Technical maintenance
1. Cleaning:regularly clean grass scraps, soil and other attachments in the parts of harvester cutting table, conveyor, land returning machine, etc. In particular, we should do a good job of the tractor radiator, dust cover cleaning, or directly affect the normal operation of the engine.
2. Cleaning:the air filter should be cleaned or replaced frequently, or it will directly affect the normal operation of the engine.
3. Check: check the connection of each component, and tighten it if necessary. Check the fastening of the blade of crushing device, scraper and strip of conveyor, and pay attention to the fixation of the wheel to the hub; Check the tensioning degree of the v-belt, transmission chain, feeding and conveying chain, adjust it if necessary, and replace it if damaged. Check whether there is leakage and deficiency of lubricating oil in reducer and closed gear box; Check the hydraulic system for leakage and deficiency of hydraulic oil.
4. Adjustment: adjust the gap of various parts, such as the gap between the pick roller and the blade, to keep the gap normal; Adjust high and low position, such as height of cutting table, height of hammer claw and so on.
5. Lubrication:according to the requirements in the instruction manual and according to the operation time, add sufficient gear oil to the transmission gear box, sufficient grease to the bearing, and brush oil to the chain.
6. Observation:pay attention to the operation of the corn harvester at any time. If there is any abnormality, stop the machine in time and remove the fault before continuing the operation.
Iv. Warehousing maintenance
1. Remove soil, weeds and dirt, open all observation holes, cover plate and protective cover of the machine, and carefully remove grass scraps, straw, seeds, dust and dirt everywhere to ensure the machine is clean inside and outside.
2. The storage site should meet the requirements. During the slack season, harvesters should be stored in a flat, dry, well-ventilated warehouse free from rain and sun. Acid, alkali, salt, pesticide, fertilizer, battery and other corrosive substances shall not be stored in the storehouse. The best place for storage is easy to maintain.
3. Put down the cutting table and put the board under the cutting table so that it cannot be hung up; The front and rear wheels are supported with a piece of wood to hold the tyre up, to ensure the support is stable and firm, and to release the gas inside the tyre.
4. Remove all transmission chains, dry them after cleaning with diesel oil, and then soak in oil for 15-30 seconds, and install the resetting position. It can also be soaked in oil and stored on paper.
5. Relax the tensioning wheel and the belt. Check if the belt is in good condition and usable, wipe it clean, apply talc, attach labels, put it on a shelf in the room, cover it with paper, and keep it ventilated, dry and out of direct sunlight. If hanging on the wall, should try not to let the belt roll.
6. Replace and add lubricating oil or grease for bearing, oil tank, travelling wheel and other parts of each department; If the bearing is not running flexibly, it should be removed and replaced if necessary.
7. For exposed parts of coating wear, rust should be removed before applying anti-rust paint.
8. Unload the battery and store it separately according to storage requirements
9. Turn the engine crankshaft once a month, and move the control valve and joystick more than ten times in each position, and finally push the plug to the bottom of the oil cylinder to avoid rust. The exposed piston rod shall be covered with machine oil.
If you need to reprint, please indicate the source, thank you for your cooperation!